Ask Me

Incoming Christmas Mail #2

Let me blast my blog with these cute Christmas cards I got from swap. Have you received your Christmas card?

Look at those cute stickers and stamps in front of the envelope. They are really cute. The card is very blink, full of glitters everywhere

I got this card from Netherlands. Let's say Merry Christmas as Prettige Kerstdagen :)

I really love this Christmas card's details. Ribbons, beads, and everything is really pretty.
I really really love this last one. I always smile whenever I see everything-dogs-inside my mail, hahaha.

SHARE ON:

Hello guys, I'm Marchella. I'm a 24 years old part time blogger from Indonesia. I'm also a food lovers. I love everything delicious to see.

14 comments:

  1. waa very cute christmas card yaa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy holidays!
    http://sherrylicious7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Holidays too Sherry!
      Thanks for hopping to my blog :D

      Delete
  3. Those are so cute! I love receiving Christmas cards. Haha. Happy Holidays to you! Love your blog btw :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu so much. I do love receiveing Christmas Card, that's why I love Christmas.

      Delete
  4. cute card :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh darling!!! What a beautiful cards!
    Kisses

    Alicia & SofĂ­a
    http://asstyleanddesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those Christmas cards are sooooo cuteeee!!!<3<3
    Thanks for your comment on my blog! Would you like to follow each other via gfc and bloglovin? Let me know! (:

    christymonicaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeaah, I'm so thankful to senders who gave me cute Christmas Card :D I would love to Christy. I've already followed you anyway.

      Delete
    2. I'm your 200th follower now!<3<3

      Delete
  7. Kirim Christmas card nya pakai perangko biasa atau yg express yaa? thanks

    ReplyDelete